Mineral Wool Procedural Texture (BI)

Hello.
Could anybody help me with a procedural texture in blender internal that would look like mineral wool - see link.
I’m really struggling with texture creation, there are so many options its difficult to know what to do to get any kind of result. Any pointers would be much appreciated, thanks.
https://images.app.goo.gl/jpL3cC1Ab2nCHxGa7

Two different bump maps. Bump on top is best hand-made; doing it procedurally would be more trouble than it’s worth. Bump on side could probably be made with combination of voronoi and noise (like probably multiply voronoi * noise).

Material is basically all diffuse. If you wanted to be fancy, you could use a very low IOR (like 1.1) for Fresnel to mix with a grayscale glossy.

Color is yellow mixed with white on the basis of a noise texture lookup (different noise values than you use for your bump.) Mix with white again with (bump+curvature)*constant to get the abraded white corners.

Best to create some mesh variation. Don’t just use cubes. The ones in your picture have some broken edges and such. Those are important.

Thanks so much for your advice, I’ll try to give it a go.
Cheers, Matt