Mini village

Hi,

Modelled and rendered with Blender. Edited using GIMP.

Attachments

That is really sweet! Would look more awesome if some mini people were waling around ya know? Two things that bother me are the fences, look too CG, and the bridge doesn’t look right. The part where it meets the road looks off. Great job with everything else though!

Thanks for the comments. I will make some changes based on your suggestion.

Thanks again.

Very cool. Great idea, and very original. Everything seems too shiny to me, but other than that, great job.

I have to agree about the fencing… just a little tex would fix it though… but the biggest problem is that the smurfs are nowhere to be found :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

But really, good job mate. You’ve got some skill.

Hi Yippee and Vykelt,
Thanks for the comments. I will take them into consideration for the rework.
regards

Hi All,

I have updated the work based on suggestions by others. Here’s the work. Any comments and suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

The story behind the artwork can be found here

Attachments

Awesome! Me likee. Nice job. There’s a bright white circle on the vine thing in the trench. I’m not sure if that’s supposed to be there or not, but I can’t really tell what it is. I don’t know if it’s something wrong or not, but I thought I’d point it out.

Thanks for pointing out the mistake, Yippee. It is a mistake. One of the ‘lamp bulb’ got misaligned.

I have to rerender this thing again…