Minimalist

hi all
This is my last render I did try to create a preview for my workshop room :smiley:

wow, pretty cool. The lighting is great. I was wondering if your just using a sun lamp.

Looks very nice! I wonder how did you get the light on the wall to become stronger to the left, normally I would expect too see the shadow/light line to be the same across the wall. Can you share more about the light setup? And what texture did you use for the wall? Or would you be able to share the blend file to see how it is made?

Beautiful work! Have you tried framing the image such that the distance between the paintings and the top edge is the same as the distance between the couch and the bottom edge? These negative spaces are almost symmetric, but not quite. This near symmetry which causes a little bit of weird tension. A slight adjustment may help the whole image feel more settled. Alternatively you could expand the height to reveal more of the wall above the paintings to avoid the symmetry. Just a couple thoughts. Really well done!

Thank you, guys!

@ryangorley yesss! itโ€™s a cool idea, I will do that later. Iโ€™ve made a mistake adding this picture to finished projects, bc it is still under development and I do more stuff to complete these interior! And thank you!