Minotaur

Hi, I am learning to sculpt/model working in this Minotaur, hope you like it.

wow this is looking pretty badass! the back of the neck seems a little stooped though, perhaps pull the head back and up a little and it wont look quite as apologetic

Really nice! The hands feel slightly small to me, I think you could scale them up to make them fit in with his overall muscly proportions.

This is looking great, I agree with Ben Simonds suggestion, but don’t overdo it. I think they look small mainly because of the limited amount of digits. If you make them too big it will look like he has ninja turtle hands. Good stuff!

that looks absolutely amazing. I can’t wait to see how it looks finalized.

I agree about the hands, but great model.

Hi, thanks for all your comments and suggestions. I scaled up the hands just a little bit, and began to fix the armor and objects near them.

Additionally I started the low poly model, but I’m not good building the topology, any suggestions ?

sorry … double post

Hi, thanks for all your comments and suggestions, I scaled up a little bit the hands, and fix the armor and accessories near them.

Additionally I started with the low poly model, but I’m not good building the new topology, any suggestions ?