Mio - Xenoblade Chronicles 3

Create a fanart of Xenoblade Chronicles 3 after I enjoy the game series!

Color hue based on the artwork from lead Character Designer Masatsugu Saito! - https://twitter.com/NintendoUK/status/1552949898907160577?s=20&t=8w83ROhBTuit9P5hHzByKQformat=jpg&name=900x900

Modeling Process:

Follow my profile :

42 Likes

I haven’t played any of the Xenoblade games, but I listen to the XC3 soundtrack every day, it’s one of my favorite OSTs of all time.

That aside, I do recognize this character from the trailers- and you have done an incredible job here. I could stare at your skin shader all day, and I love the variations in the line width. The hair is beautiful, and the wrinkles on the cloth on the arms is beyond breathtaking. This is one of the best pieces of NPR art made in Blender I’ve ever seen, no question. Incredible work!! :smiley:

3 Likes

Yes, the soundtrack is awesome! After I finished the game, it gave me a lot of passionate to create this character!! Thank you for like it. :smile:

1 Like

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks Bartv :grinning:

1 Like

Big fan !! Your simple yet elegant art style is what inspired me go in the same direction now, absolutely love it

1 Like

Well done!

1 Like

Thank you, and welcome join to NPR art style. It a tough path :rofl:

2 Likes

Thank you!!

I have actually come to enjoy NPR stylized, toon n anime style, its fun and very rewarding… after ramming my head over n over trying to get photoreal stuff done.

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

My favourite game of the year! Lovely work on Mio! :partying_face:

Yes, me too. After play Xenoblade 3, then I go buy Xenoblade 2 play too :rofl:

1 Like

Then you are in for a wild ride! XBC 2 was my first Xenoblade game. Good times! :+1:

1 Like

Great character, love the anime style and 3D. And this wirefram is just great. :smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you you love it!

Ok This looks amazing ! Great work, looks beautiful !
Definitely following to see what you do next ! :laughing:

1 Like

Thank you! :smile: