MiraTools

Hey Blender community, this project for an update Mira 2.0 on Indiegogo https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/miratools-2-0-for-blender#/ has only raised $88 of $500 - this update could use some LOVE.

Just donated and shared on Twitter. The Indiegogo campaign seems better now. 86% and 15 days to go.

Just donated as well - I do hope this gets where it can, though I will be able to donate again in two weeks just before the close

Thank you a lot! I’ll start making ‘make arc’ tool.

Just donated as well, looking forward to the new tools!

congrats on reaching your limit.

Oh, that is cool!! I look forward to seeing how it goes.

Awesome work Masterxeon as I do believe your push helped get this going hard!

wohooo congrats!
well I’m especially interested in the wrap tool

cheers

Thanks a lot Blender community. And especially masterxeon1001.

if you take the curvestretch or curveguide father. Even in the current state these things are damn near perfect. I look forward to the birth of 2.0. Blender needs more form modelling type tools to get that functionality seen it fusion and such.

Ok, here is my wip for make ark.

The tool will have some limitations:

• it will work only with selected points
  • You must use Ctrl+Click to select a loop which you want to make as arc.
    These limitations are because Blender does not have selection history. Sorry.

Next I will add arc direction and offset.

You can test it.

It looks great, will be possible to “reconstruct” bevel using Arc Tool? It would be Blender revolution.

For the case at the screenshot yes it will be possible reconstruct bevel. I will also add edges selection support.

Thank you, this is great. Will it it be possible to use it by simple pressing shortcut to get this bevel reconstruction?
Only in case someone needs some bubbles or any different results, then start tuning some parameters?

I could imagine it like this example -> during modeling only press one shortcut:

Attachments

Thank you, this is great. Will it it be possible to use it by simple pressing shortcut to get this bevel reconstruction?
Only in case someone needs some bubbles or any different results, then start tuning some parameters?

I could imagine it like this example -> during modeling only press one shortcut:

For this case there wiil be 2 arcs created according to your selection.

if i go back to the past i would donated to, i am very happy for your initiative, some time ago i was asking to implement a tool like slideknit from 3dmax and maya, something like this:
Morphing the uvs fom a 3d object to as canvas where we can decorate with 3d objects, then morphing again to the initial state.

the warp tool from your kickstarter project seams like that, thanks.

that’s what tissue do

Perhaps it would be cool to have the tool run as modal operator so you essentially BLEND between the selected vertex position and end result of complete arc ( modally choosing the desired level of deformation.)