ver1.4.0 Improved collection menu and added simple selection set function
Improved the collection menu to be easier to use.
In addition, we added and improved the functions.
- Improved collection menu
- Added simple selection set function
- Added switch button to built-in modifier menu
- Show transform values
Improved collection menu
- Collection is now dimmed when hidden or viewport hidden
- You can now display and select the number of objects in the master collection
- You can now change the name without having to open a dialog
- Change buttons such as display / selection / viewport / render can be switched at once by dragging.
- Changed the function to insert white space at regular intervals between collections into an option.
Added simple selection set function
You can save the object selection.
Provides easier access to frequently selected objects.
- Top right dot menu on collection tab
- You can register up to 5 selection sets
- Multiple objects can be registered
- Internally the object name is saved as text type
- If you set one rig object to the fifth, you can switch the rest pose in the Other menu
- alt: delete selected set
- shift: Extended selection
Added switch button to built-in modifier menu
In this add-on, the modifier menu is omitted for compactness, but a switch button is provided so that all omitted menus can be displayed.
You can switch to the same display as the built-in modifier menu from the wrench icon in the upper right.
Show transform values
Displays the value of position, rotation, scale, etc. in the “Other” menu.
If the value has not been changed, it is displayed darker, making it easier to check.
You can easily adjust the transform value.
Changed the popup menu to close automatically when the mouse pointer is released
Clicking to close the menu is no longer necessary and you can get back to work quickly.
Compared to before, the menu display is displayed in the lower right.
If you like the previous menu, activate “Use Dialog” from the add-on settings.
- Fixed an issue where a collection with hidden viewports could not be displayed
- Fixed an issue where panel category changes in add-on settings could not be saved
- Fixed an issue where changes to add-on settings keymap could not be saved