Miss Loan Villa - Kitchen

looks absolutely amazing! Im new to archviz also. wondering how you got the detailed cuts in the cabinets.

1 Like

I really like this! Very clean and crisp. You’re very talented. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@kwebber321 Thank you so much! Could you circle the detailed cuts in the cabinets in render images? I will explain :smile:

@graeme_h Thank you very much! This is the first time someone tell me that I’m talented. Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

these areas here to make them look like defined cabinets.

Ah I see, with these cabinets, I modeled it very simple with a Cube. I changed the dimensions (ex: 45cm x 37cm x 1.8cm), then I used Array modifier to duplicate, and set the distance between each panel by 0.5cm, applied it and went to the next step: create Materials
I will show the close-up image below :smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the tips! Amazing work!
I’m still learning Blender, so I’m curious about that extra area light.
When you say big main door, you mean on that opening that we can see on the picture or is the light actually behind the scene (behind the camera)?
And one more thing. I see that area light which is portal has a power value.
Does the power of a portal light make difference?

1 Like

@rashomon Thank you for asking! :smile:
The main door I said is the opening door that we could see on the picture
And there are 2 area lights I added in front of the main door, 1 for bright up and 1 for portal light to helps sample enviroment light more efficiently in Cycles. When area light is portal, power doesn’t make difference

1 Like

That’s what I thought. Thank you fore clearing that up :slight_smile:

1 Like

@rashomon My pleasure! :wink:

Tuyệt vời đó bạn. Great job!

1 Like

@truongpham Dạ vâng, em cảm ơn ạ! :smile:

Very Realistic !

1 Like

@anon47125367 Thank you so much! :grin:

1 Like

This is a very nice clean render. Kudos!

One thing that worries me a little regarding interior design renders though is that, for kitchen, the triangle principle is often broken.

Food goes from the fridge to the kitchen sink for washing, then to the table nearby for cutting, then for cooking. Then you go back to the fridge for more.

So it’s fridge > sink > stove > fridge > etc.

Just in case, not complaining at all, merely pointing out.

1 Like

@prokoudine Thank you very much for concerning my post!
And yes, I know the problem you talked about the kitchen. The triangle princicle is really good, I’ totally agree with it. But in this project, our Client had some requests that we had to follow, so… It’s just a render test base on that :wink:

Our of curiosity what type of color management did you use? filmic ?

@cekuhnen Yes, I used Filmic Color Management with Base constrast

quiet realistic renders and your works are really amazing
just loved it…
i’m am a beginner into archiviz and would like to ask you about modeling in viewport shader and how you have made objects with same material into same colour in solid viewport shader,
i.e wood in purple, glass in blue, floor in grey etc…

1 Like

Hi @fahad_tv!
Thank you so much for concerning my test :smile:
About the color in solid viewport shader, you can set the color for each material individually right here