Mixed use building

Hello!
This is my latest commercial project: mixed use building located in Sierakowice, Poland. Created in blender, rendered in E-Cycles. I used some assets from 3D Shaker, textures from Poliigon and some addons like Graswald and E-Cycles . Feel free to comment and ask anything!

Check out my other portfolios if you like my work you can leave a like there as well, thank you! :slight_smile:

https://www.behance.net/szostakowski

https://www.artstation.com/shostakovsky

34 Likes

I don’t really comment here but that was absolutely amazing!
outstanding work:)

1 Like

Thank you! I really appreciate that! :slight_smile:

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Thanks! Have a great one too :slight_smile:

1 Like

How do you set up your interior lighting? I always have problems getting it right!!!

I lit the interior scene with a simple area light with parameters as shown below:

I also added two planes to control light in my scene.

1. Exterior plane that was blocking light from hdri ( I simply didn’t like the effect it did inside the room but I also wanted to maintain nice yellowish light on trees and church in the distance)
  2. A black plane behind the camera - I thought the scene needed stronger shadows so I added a plane with material set to black ( exact setup is below on second screenshot) and it served a purpose of a photographic reflector. Now shadows on sofa, walls and floor were little stronger which adeed some contrast to the image and helped to emphasize what was in the centre of the scene.

Hope I’ve helped!
Happy blending!

4 Likes

Thank you so MUCH!!!

Happy Bending!!!

1 Like

@winterman absolutely amazing project! Really like it. Very well orginized all. Hope you’ll create more this kind of stuffs in future.

Thanks a lot! :slight_smile: I’m already working on similar projects :wink:

1 Like

:slight_smile: can we also see that projects if it is not secret?

I’m going to post it within few days :slight_smile:

1 Like

ok will wait :wink: