Mobile Suit Gundam RX 78-2 Ka

Okay so i have been working with blender four about two and a half months and this is what i have to show for it,lol. Also i have a problem with using mark sharp. Ill post a pic of the problem and hopefully you all can give me helpful feed back.

So this is it with color and i did it just to see were i was at with a colored version, and it was two in the morning and i was to tired to continue.

Here is a perspective after I added the arm and made the chest vent thing more vent like.

Okay this photo shows the problem i was having using Mark Sharp. I tried fixing the angle and i tried using just Ctrl+E and marking them sharp. I can figure out how to fix the problem. Any help would be absolutely amazing.

Here are three update images for this model. Still cant get Mark Shapr to work properly with sudsurf…sigh any way here are some updated picks.

Well i only hope this is good. Blender is the first time ive tried to render in 3d and this will be my first complete model,lol. Any replies would be welcome. :slight_smile:

Arms getting better?