Modelers, shaders, and lighting masters

I am looking for Blender artists who can create the inner workings of the cell and make it look amazing. Dramatic, cinematic lighting. lots of sub surface scattering. And capturing the amazing world of the human cell.

let me know if you are interested and available for immediate work.

thanks,
Dale

2 Likes

Hi there :slight_smile:

I came across your post just now and thought I’d chime in.

I’m Ajlan Altug and I’ve been working as a freelance 3D/2D Generalist, Character Artist/Designer and TD in TV/Film production for over 20 years and also the game industry throughout the last 5 years. You can find right below the link to my commercial demo reel which is mainly comprised of production work and can give you a clear idea of my capabilities.

There are samples of the type of work you’re interested in my demo reel made for a Dutch Pharmaceutical company, so feel free to check it out.

You can reach me at [email protected] to discuss further details should my body of work take your interest.

Cheers :slight_smile:

AJ

Hello Dale,

I had worked on medical VR project in the past. For your consideration please check this video https://youtu.be/9_PWm8tZ9vg

Send me a message to [email protected] if you are interested

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.