Modelling and realtime animation for performance artwork (paid)

I’m an artist based in Hamburg, Germany, looking for someone to model an artwork and prepare it for realtime animation to be used in a performance.

The model itself will be a relatively simple abstract shape with a milk-like, glossy white texture that resembles a kefir grain (a bit like cauliflower) on a blank/plain coloured background. The model will be linked via a webcam or face recognition app so it is animated in realtime and appears to speak with the live performer.

As well as needing help with the technical work, I also need someone who can be a bit creative/experimental with the modelling, as the object should stay abstract while being linked it to a moving face - so not just becoming a mask.

If you’re interested and can imagine developing this work with me please send a bit of information about yourself as well as your hourly fee to [email protected] and I will give more details about the concept.

This is a paid opportunity and you will be credited in the final exhibition of the work.

Some examples of my previous work available here: vimeo.com/wilsonemma (please don’t judge my very limited skills in animation to harshly, that’s why I need your help!)

Hey,

Just sent you an email. Would love to hear more about this!

Thanks,
Maria
https://www.mariakaminskadesign.com/

Hi There,

I have PMed you regarding this.
Please check it out.

Thanks
Rocky Dash

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.