Modernization of a historic tenement in Warsaw

Hi all,
I would like to share with you one of my latest projects. It’s a modernization of a historic tenement house in Warsaw. In the past, the embassy of Lithuania was located there.
The project assumes changing the function of the building from the diplomatic post in the museum.
All modelled in Blender 2.79 and rendered in Cycles.
C&C are welcome.
Best, paulina.

12 Likes

Interior renders looked nice, good job, if you excuse me i want to make a suggestion, i spotted some shap edges, if you bevel them just a little it will improve a little bit on that perfect cg look, also i think the lighting on the last render can be improved by playing with intensity and position of the sun or hdri you used. Also i do use 2.79 still, sometimes, it it cool. :grinning:

1 Like

Thank you, sergio. I appreciate your opinion and I agree with it. I still have a problem with larger exterior scenes. In my experience, Cycles deals better with interiors, but it can also be a matter of my skills, because I can even see here on blender artists great visuals, so this is definitely something that I still need to practice.

1 Like

Great results as always!
I must also admit that your exteriors are lacking the “top” quality of your interiors, but I’m sure that is just a matter of time until you get there too.

One other thing is your curtain.
Both the mesh and the material make them look stiff and heavy.

Keep up the great work! :grinning:

1 Like

Thanks SunBurn :wink:

i like it very much!

1 Like

I find them a bit overexposed.

1 Like