Moji ep2

New animation just dropped yo.

I made the environment too small for the movement needed and it gave me lots of trouble because I usually design a different backdrop for each shot but with this one I made the entire space and then just had all the models act it out. Still nice to try out different approaches and speaking about trying out new stuff, I’m really going hard on the grease pencil effects. They might look like ass now but I feel like in a couple of animations I’ll get the hang of it (hopefully).
Here’s the storyboard for this it’s pretty neat:

Some of the shots in the storyboard didn’t make sense in the environment or created other weird problems so even tho I felt like I figured out a lot in the storyboard I still had to improvise a good amount.
And here’s some extras:

I’m working on something for the new pwnisher challenge which will also be part of my next animation project but there’s a lot of work to do.

Cheers!

31 Likes

I’m surprised nobody has commented yet. This is fantastic work! I’ll be keeping an eye on your work. maybe collaborate at some point lol. Great animation 10/10

3 Likes

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

You’re on the featured row! :+1:

1 Like

Wow
love the atmosphere and the animation!
I’m looking forward to your awesome works. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Such inspiring work, well done! I love it

1 Like

Awesome!!!

1 Like

This is so amazing! The animation is totally believable and the materials and grease pencil were really well done! Great work.

1 Like