Moleculars physics

I upload new version of the addon.
Button are disabled when simulation is running and a duplicate of the “free all” button is added next to the simulate button.
I don’t find time to check for crash after many simulations back to back.

Yes. With a kdtree algorythm I check for neibourgs. If collision happens I solve it by given the right among of velocity.

I did several test and it’s very more easily with the win64 version. With gdb in debug mode it’s hard to make it crash … really really hard.

Hi sorry if I repeat myself, can this work be also used as a fluid solver? Or is it specific for rigid bodies?

The math involved is for granular matter. Blender already have fluid particles (sph) and you can mix it with my addon ( making ball floating in liquid ). My next project is probably to try to integrate Grant Kot MPM fluid ( search on google or youtube ).

I add a zip with couples of samples blend files.
Not all of thoses are well tested with latest bluid so let’s me know: http://pyroevil.com/molecular-script-download/

Thanks for replying. Keep the good job. For me is a kind of black magic though :slight_smile:

Regards

I get an error trying to unzip the samples file :frowning:

yes , it’s because I use a special algorytm with 7zip that compress 2time more than normal one but I see now that’s not supported by all software. I reupload it now, it should work.

Annoucement trailer for beta is added on my youtube account !

My god terrific teaser. May I suggest to post this in latest news thread? Here you don’t get the attention you deserve! Also embed the video in the post I’d suggest.

Great great job, congrats!

thanks. What is the latest news thread ? Anybody can post ?
I put a embbeded video on the first post of my thread and a article on blender nation is coming … I hope :slight_smile:

Done ! thanks for the tip ! :slight_smile:

Thank you Pyroevil for your great work.
I have problem install the addon on linux ( Opensuse 12.3 x64 ) though.When I choose install from file nothing happens.
On windows 8 works just fine.
I use the official blender 2.66a.

For thoses having difficulty to install it , I did a fix now. So download it again and install it

Now it works fine. Thank you again.

NOTE: Not support OSX for now. Sorry. Linux version doesn’t work with OSX. I need to find a way to compile it for this platform without having to buy a Mac :slight_smile:

I guess you can download Mac OS and work it on a windows machine (someone told me this before)

I wanna try to install it on virtualbox like I do for linux 32bit and 64bit.
Supporting many platform is not easy and creating virtual machine for each of them take a lot of disk space.

OSX 64bit build now available.
Thanks to Patrick Boelens