Mommy

This is super cute :slight_smile: I like how you handled the materials and the fur. Good choice on the lighting as well.

1 Like

Omg! Your so sweet!! no way I’m far to be a professional. :flushed: Thanks alot for your kind words, hope I can soon made other piece. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you so much! :slight_smile:

This is definitely professional-level stuff. I showed my friend (the one who is obsessed with possums) and she definitely got some smiles. You brightened her day for sure. I love animals too of all sorts so I really really like this. One of my favorite pieces of 3D by far.

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Hi Bart!
Thank you so much! I hope you have a great weekend too :slight_smile:

Quality work. Beautyful.

1 Like

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

3 Likes

IMO, one of the most featurable works. So great.

2 Likes

Wow! Thanks a lot. :partying_face: :two_hearts:

1 Like

Adorable! Great work!

1 Like

So cute it put a smile on my face :smiley:

1 Like

Wow this is just amazing talent here! The story telling and the modeling, texturing, lighting, characters, fur, it’s got everything! And plus this is a perfect momma picture! <3

1 Like

this result is amazing. Congrats on top row!
So much wow in the image outside of the focal point! I love the ray of light on the floor and so many background elements as well!
Awesum possum

2 Likes

Guys, thank you so much for your support and all your amazing comments. I really appreciate it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

This looks so amazing! Great work. The textures look fantastic, too.

1 Like

oh how cute, very beautiful work, i love it :heart:

1 Like

Love it. This is what makes great art for me: talent, original thinking and humor (aka humour). :slight_smile:

1 Like

Amazing :+1:

1 Like

This is so cute! I love it!

1 Like