Moni is a Fun Character!

Hi
I’m happy that can crate a fun character :eyebrowlift:

first i draw sketch in paper ( concept ) and then in blender modeled this ,really blender is powerful in modeling and then crete UV map and Texture and finally i rigging it in blender

I glad to say me how is it good or no.

Thanks
Sorry for English .

Attachments

I like your style - reminds me of Pablo Vazquez’s work.

Good model, What kind of animal is this beautiful beast?

Hi everybody

I like your style - reminds me of Pablo Vazquez’s work.

thanks LiguidApe that compare me with Pablo Vazquez and I created a few concept that soon complete and post.

Good model, What kind of animal is this beautiful beast?

ok, its a little idea from Gazelle and little from Duck

now ask you this combine is good or no ?

Finally thanks everyone the comment for me

I would be very interested to know what country you are from! No real reason but it would be nice…

A beautiful beast is something that is beautiful. He obviously likes it quite a lot (I do too, it is really nice) Beast can refer to any animal or creature. Just to clarifying language.

I really like them, but Their positions aren’t very flattering. I would really love to see them in a rainforest scene or something like that. That would be really nice.

nice character modelling no doubt.

Its a good combination, a little bizarre but with good result. Don’t worry, the model is perfect, and the rig I think the same.

Wow!Moni really is a fun character

Yes, nice, very fun character. Interesting combination of animals, but it works well. I’d suggest moving the characters up a bit from the bottom on your presentation images.

Wefyb - I’m guessing he’s from Iran. Look in the upper left hand corner of the image.

hi,

Thanks a lot from wefyb, namekuseijin, ofito, JosmicBlend and 3dmedieval that comment for me and your idea about Moni that is good.
I think this would hard to work in next works .

Answer for wefyb

my country is iran in above the Persian Gulf in the middel east .

I think you are a romantic human

I like your Scene in rainforest .

and finally special thanks from wefyb.

I wished always happy in your life