Monolith Zombie Survival.

i believe that hand image is dangeriously close to copyright infringement, the hand in the menu? it looks just like frostbite softwares hand logo…

This one?

yeah if you ever saw the logo they use in certain games, you would know why frostbites old logo was a hand just like that O.o

im sorry im mistaken, there is a video game that uses a bloody handprint just like that, but until i find the right one, it doesnt exist…so disregard that :smiley:

Thanks Guys!
No problems Evil.
Josip, what is the typeface for that font?

Oh dear!
We really need some help with a position of character modeller; it’s slowing our development terribly!
If anyone wishes to help, please don’t hesitate to PM me!

Some more progress:

I reccomend you make the whole level, and then you add the details. :smiley:

Believe me that’s a challenge!

haha very true agoose :slight_smile:

Well even though the updates have slowed down a bit were still working away, heres a map that is in progress, don’t want to reveal too much because the plan isn’t finished yet.

We are still looking for someone to model some zombies and main characters and if your interested please leave a message because you would be very welcome :slight_smile:

Hey guys, I’m considering joining your team but there’s just a couple of things that I want to ask you before I make my decision.

-Will this be a commercial game? If so, how much will I be compensated?
-How does the team communicate and organize?
-Is your planning organized? ie; do you have concept art, level designs, ect?
-Will I be allowed to make creative suggestions and crits (trust me I have a few :))

Stuff I’m good at:
-Environmental modeling & Texturing (Modular design also)
-Hard surface modeling & Texturing
-I also dabble in sound design and music.
-Have a keen eye for things that look off (trust me, this comes in really handy)

K, let me know guys I’l be glad to help out!

Hello redteam_spartan!
Let me fill you in with your criteria.
As you may have read on our homepage, we have a specific release intention.

• We aim to release a [beta]. This will be released for a small duration of days, no source, and will be used to sample the feedback, issues to change, and mechanism troubles (if areas of the game mechanics don’t appeal to a majority).
  • We will follow the [beta] with a release. This lease we intend to be free, single map (potentially two). There will be a small selection of weapons and features.
  • We will expand upon the release with a DLC package, to allow the end user to buy the best features for the game.

In the event that this mechanic works, then you shall expect to receive a proportion of the gross profit, i don’t expect to take a majority cutting.
In order to acheive these goals succesfully, we need to have the following items in place:

• A dynamic, interchangeable and expandable player system
  • Multiplayer Framework
  • A clean asset collection that can be reused
  • A variety of maps and weapons

I am the person in charge of game mechanics, which include Multiplayer and Logic bricks. Therefore I do not always have the time to model assets / characters.
I have a friend who works on the concept design. At the moment he is designing the first map concept. Acid is in charge of individual asset modelling. There is another member -> Mitchell who is a general modeller of good skills.

Sounds good! May I join your team?

No!
Yes, that would be very good indeed!
I’ll give you the dropbox shared access, and a website login tommorow.

haha its hard to be sarcastic in writing :slight_smile: nice to have you on the team spartan!

Hi agoose,
if you still need help with character I can try.

Regards

That sounds like a brilliant proposal!
If you’re willing to join the team, i shall invite you to the dropbox and add a website login for concept art etc.

Sure. I have dropbox account. You can send me invitation.

Regards.