More of my Bot

(BgDM) #1

Does the weapon on the hand look OK? I am not sure if I like it. I want more of a full forearm type weapon. Could modify what I have to that, but still not sure. Here is the image:

http://bgdm0.tripod.com/bot.jpg

Let me know what you think.

Also, here is a mnotion test on the arm to make sure that it will move OK.:

http://bgdm0.tripod.com/motion_test.WMV

It is in Windows Media format, (cause for some reason, Virtualdub would not save in DivX). I like the motion, though there is some mesh intersection at the shoulder.

BgDM

(digitalSlav) #2

awesome! i think the gun model rocks but yes i do agree with you on the full fore arm thing. run some hoses and a bult feed or something and you should be there. can’t wait to see this thing done and skinned up!!! keep pushing!

(S68) #3

Geat :o

Try to add some cables going from weapon to forearm,

and, personnaly I would make those four things protuding from
the weapon much longer, say 4-5 times longer with some elaborate muzzle

Stefano

(BgDM) #4

Thanks guys!

can’t wait to see this thing done and skinned up!!! keep pushing!

Man, this is getting to be more than I thought it was going to be. I will get it done though. I’m pushing as much as I can :wink:

I will make some hoses, etc. on the forearm. Thansk for the suggestion.

and, personnaly I would make those four things protuding from
the weapon much longer, say 4-5 times longer with some elaborate muzzle

No, I like them the way they are. I am invisioning all 4 of them firing at once and merging into one large pulse stream. Are there any good tutes out there for making laser/gun fire? (For much later on in this project :smiley: )

BgDM

(pofo) #5

Sweet!

Personally I’d make those muzzle things circular. Or keep them as they are, but make openings circular. Also try to split up the bit right behind them a bit, looks a little too solid to me.
Bolts on the chestplates?

Really like this one, keep at it.

1. pofo

(blengine) #6

weapons are awesome looking…motion test was really cool too…maybe hang some ammo clips off the weapons on the hand?

(Skates) #7

WOW! nice man. I think the gun should be really huge, some kind of huge cannon-like deal coming off of what’s there, maybe some really long barrels that look like you can snipe someone from 2 miles away with it. Overall one of the coolest looking bots I’ve seen.