More of my Bot

Does the weapon on the hand look OK? I am not sure if I like it. I want more of a full forearm type weapon. Could modify what I have to that, but still not sure. Here is the image:

http://bgdm0.tripod.com/bot.jpg

Let me know what you think.

Also, here is a mnotion test on the arm to make sure that it will move OK.:

http://bgdm0.tripod.com/motion_test.WMV

It is in Windows Media format, (cause for some reason, Virtualdub would not save in DivX). I like the motion, though there is some mesh intersection at the shoulder.

BgDM

awesome! i think the gun model rocks but yes i do agree with you on the full fore arm thing. run some hoses and a bult feed or something and you should be there. can’t wait to see this thing done and skinned up!!! keep pushing!

Geat :o

Try to add some cables going from weapon to forearm,

and, personnaly I would make those four things protuding from
the weapon much longer, say 4-5 times longer with some elaborate muzzle

Stefano

Thanks guys!

can’t wait to see this thing done and skinned up!!! keep pushing!

Man, this is getting to be more than I thought it was going to be. I will get it done though. I’m pushing as much as I can :wink:

I will make some hoses, etc. on the forearm. Thansk for the suggestion.

and, personnaly I would make those four things protuding from
the weapon much longer, say 4-5 times longer with some elaborate muzzle

No, I like them the way they are. I am invisioning all 4 of them firing at once and merging into one large pulse stream. Are there any good tutes out there for making laser/gun fire? (For much later on in this project :smiley: )

BgDM

Sweet!

Personally I’d make those muzzle things circular. Or keep them as they are, but make openings circular. Also try to split up the bit right behind them a bit, looks a little too solid to me.
Bolts on the chestplates?

Really like this one, keep at it.

1. pofo

weapons are awesome looking…motion test was really cool too…maybe hang some ammo clips off the weapons on the hand?

WOW! nice man. I think the gun should be really huge, some kind of huge cannon-like deal coming off of what’s there, maybe some really long barrels that look like you can snipe someone from 2 miles away with it. Overall one of the coolest looking bots I’ve seen.