Morning and Evening

Morning and evening shot of a dining room with a view out to the city.
Can find more of my work on my instagram

Thanks for viewing!

25 Likes

Wow, I love the lighting of the second shot, the camera bokeh and the layout of the perspective. I’m not a fan of the ‘plant’ that’s under the lamp though - I think something more organic or even a bowl of fruits would add to the realism. The round leaves here don’t seem real and distract from what I think is otherwise a perfect image.

1 Like

Wow, really top notch renders here. so much attention to detail. Love the lighting and time of day shifts.

1 Like

Thanks mate!

Thanks! - Its a dried money plant, so technically a real (if not dead looking) plant.
I was tossing up whether to swap it with a jug of water or teapot originally.

Hmm, jug of water with some caustics would be interesting, although maybe there’s a more appropriate object that could contribute to the mood a bit more.

Damn this is excellent work! What are the render settings? If you don’t mind me asking :wink:

1 Like

Thanks!

Not at all:
3840px x 3840px
4096 samples (this was way overkill I think, but blender has been defaulting to this value so just left it)
All light passes @ 12 (except volume @ 0)
High contrast look in the filmic settings
Denoised in the compositor then mixed about 10% of the noisy image back in for a touch of grain.

Hope this helps!

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

2 Likes

I really love these renders. The light layer of PH5 is awesome:) Anyway, thanks for great work.

1 Like

Thank you!!

1 Like

Realistic. Pleasing to the eye. Minimalist.

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words!

I really like the look of the render! Have you tried LuxCore already?