Mortal Kombat Fan Film: The Ice Man

I’m an Animator/Artist based in London.

I’m looking for someone to collaborate with on a fan-film/animation of ‘Mortal Kombat’. The concept is an intense fight scene between Sub-Zero and Cyrax, with a vague storyline as the background for the brutal conflict. This will be done in 3D Animation, as close to photo-realistic as we can get without taking years to render as it is only a fan film, but with the potential to be great and look good on a portfolio. I have already modelled Sub-Zero (based on Iko Uwais of The Raid fame) but I am not great with textures, so I am looking for help from other 3D Animators. The setting will be a New York Subway train in the 90s, and I have already got the soundtrack, based on a track from the original games.

I am from London, and am up for meeting if you are close by, or we can work online together, it’s up to you. I have a rough screenplay worked out in my head, but can easily transfer it to paper once production gets underway.

Please leave a comment if interested or contact me via my email [email protected]

Hi Michael, I am a 3d artist, im interested in your project, im just (like today) learning animation, but if you are willing to have a learner along, I’d be interested – you can check out my portfolio at
ArtStation - Tim Holmes

Thanks

TIM

1 Like