OK so a little context is in order I feel.
The rig is Santa’s sleigh and reindeer as per a video I made a few years back, this was rendered in Cycles and the rig works as follows:
• Each Reindeer is parented to it’s corresponding piece of the harness
• Each piece of the harness and the sleigh itself is parented to several vertex of a plane that is split into 5
• The plane has a Curve modifier applied in which a Path is defined
• Finally the Camera is Parented to the sleigh
• The plane is animated in a single axis as far as it needs to go then I can deform the Path to my hearts content and the whole rig follows curves of the Path.
When I bake the Camera’s Action I get the following result in EEVEE 2.8
The same rig set up gets motion blur working in Cycles in 2.79
Here is the Rig
Will a camera’s inherited motion be respected by EEVEE motion blur in future?