Motiontool. The New Way To Make Animations!
MotionTool is the in-house Node Based Animation Framework developed by Cogumelo Softworks. For those that work with Animation, Motion Graphics, FX and need a better animation solution or just wanna have some fun with procedural and node based animations MotionTool is just what you need!
What features does MotionTool have?
MotionTool was designed for a In House solution, it’s already quite stable and can be used in your diary works. despite it’s in BETA stage so much more features will be released yet!
- Node Based Anim: MotionTool is a Node Based Animation Framework, just play with it non linear, new paradigm of animation!
- Easy To Use: MotionTool is very easy to use! Just set easy nodes config and play to see animation!
- Out of Box: MotionTool is full out of box, that mean that we have our own animation system, it doesn’t use fcurves or actions to do the job
- Realtime Feedback: See your animation flowing through the nodes with a realtime feedback in Node Editor.
- Objects or Full Scenes: Link Diagrams to as many objects as you want to in a single node config or make a full scene animated
- Group Management: Configure Object groups and set its sequence to make effects like time offset in objects!
- Ease Motion: MotionTool implements from scratch the ease interpolations, just set and see the effects!
- Full Library: Play with more than 20 node types that include math, transforms, data access, flow control and much more!
- More Coming! See more news, videos and tutorials in our Youtube Channel
This is the Dev Thread, here we will post all updates, tests and development news about MotionTool, if you have any issue using it please contact us in the Support forum, if you want to know more, have some suggestions or ideas to share with us you can just post it here! We want to listen what did you think about it! Cheers!
Buy it now on BlenderMarket