Mouse look actuator not working in UPBGE 2.5

Hi guys, its me INDIAN UPBGE GAME RENDERER, i need your help, I have set up a simple cube with a mouse movement sensor and a mouse look actuator, but for some unkown reasons, it is not working, please tell me what to do, I am using UPBGE 2.5

Could you post a screen-shot of the logic-brick set-up?

post a screen shot , so we can know the problem and help you

Ok bro, will send you guys in some time

Here you go guys, in the earlier build of BGE/UPBGE, this setup used to work, it is this issue due to which I need to develop my latest game ( see my youtube channel ) in the older version of UPBGE, please tell me what do i do wrong?

@ANSH is your UPBGE 0.25 version UPBGE 0.25a?
UPBGE 0.25 had a lot of bugs including Mouse Actuator bugs.
I’d highly suggest downloading the latest version of UPBGE 0.25a.

The only other problem that I see that you might not expect is that the “Use Y Axis” function is off.

FYI, mouse sensor & mouse actuator work for me in both UPBGE 0.25 & UPBGE 0.25a.

Y function is off in mouse actuator , turn it on and leave “min” and “max” to defult vales -90 and 90 , then it should work , for more stability i recommend turning pulse mode off , because when BOTH of them are off / on you get the same result so why you need to calculate them ? save performance buddy

Bro, I know about the Y function, but i only want the object to rotate in the z-axis, therefore the y function is off.I will try to see of the same thing occurs in the latest version of UPBGE, i.e, UPBGE 2.5a

Is the physics type set to navigation mesh? Make sure it’s set to character physics or something.
What happens when you press play?

It just snaps from 1 positon to another instead of a smooth movement…

Please help me…

have you tried applying rotaion & scale ? could help .
Is this bug happens all the time ? or just in one single project ?

Ok bro, will try to apple rot. and scale, and yes, in all the projects which I make in UPBGE 2.5, this occurs

1 Like

Strange , I’ve never seen such bug :thinking:

Please do something

Post the .blend so we can test on ours systems.

Also, you can try upbge0.2.5a-modified-rev4 which seems the last upbge build here: https://mega.nz/folder/k9MW1KiZ#UOKzjh3IQ0GEgjQ6GUc7ug/folder/QsVFVIRb

1 Like

Ok bro, will send

Ok, but what is that rev4 written? What does it mean?

This is upbge 0.2.5a + some bugs fixed. I know that lordloki (one of the developers) recently commited some changes related to mouse, then your bug might be solved with luck.