"Mundane" Render

I will say nothing but just Nailed it…

many comments got good critiques, as well as those the artist talked about, but -sorry- the background ‘stuff’ was really too uncanny-valley clean for me to pass muster as photo-realistic reality… the model, however, superbly done all around, with the knee coloration simply stunning, really… it kind of sounds silly to say that, but it really does a great job as a realistic portrayal of that… a similar look in the one hand, which shows the difficult real life shading of skin that is so subtle and difficult to capture… GREAT JOB on that damn knee !!! hhh

Hello @Blitter ,

This is Berta Cabezas, Project Manager Editorial at PlayGround, a Spanish media company that includes a digital magazine (IG: @playgroundmag)

We would like to ask you if we could use your “Mundane” pictures in a post that we are preparing to release soon talking about your amazing project.

All pictures used will be strictly referred to you as the original author. The media content will be published in our social media accounts and maybe in our website playgroundweb.com

Thank you for considering,

Berta - Project Manager

1 Like

Sure thing, feel free to use the images. Thanks

Awessome!!!

Nice work, what’s your system spec.

2080ti, Ryzen 3900x

I really was about to complain about someone posting “real images” on the website :slight_smile:
This is very VERY GOOD! keep it up.

What shader set up did you use for the hair? I saw the post in blendernation where you were moving around the viewport with evee. I can only get good results using the hair shader that only works in cycles so I am curious your hair shader set up.

Great job! Love it. Please, please, please could you share a bit more about your workflow, I’m struggling as I’d love to create something like that for an art exhibition… even just some hint would be highly appreciated !!! Thanks in advance!

I just use a basic hairshader for EEVEE and to be honest it only really provides convincing results with very few (mainly dark) hair colors. I hope sometime they figure out a way to do Principle Hair shader for EEVEE if its technically possible.

1 Like

Is planned

1 Like

Awesome! Thanks

Hello Blitter,

awesome work! I would like to talk to you in detail via E-mail.

Feel free to contact me via mail at [email protected]

Sinti

Kin

It’s such a good render that I have to be picky and say that I’m not a fan of the effect the highlight positioning has had on her eyes. But wow, what an amazing and natural looking image. I think that’s the most natural-looking human I’ve seen in Blender.

Very inspiring!

Jesus thats eerily photorealistic, well --ing done.

This is my first day on Blenderartists, Blitter… and your render was an awesome introduction to the talent that’s hanging out here. I’m hoping to see more of and to learn more about your work.

Thomas

I love the way this camera flash-like lighting helps sell realism!

Please offer a tutorial on this method of lighting and realism. Extraordinary work! :star::star::star::star::star:

Hi Blitter, I’m working on an indie feature and am looking at getting some VFX test footage done for our financing deck. Your work is amazing! I would love to chat with you about the project, rates, etc. Hopefully this reaches you.

https://www.ourgodswithin.com/

Thanks,
A