"Mundane" Render

Hey man what’s good, im looking to use some of this photos as a cover for some singles, Im not a big artist, actually those will be like my first releases. Straight to the point I just wanna know if u can give me green light to use them, of course ur being credited for it, i wish i could pay you to use them. Please let me know, this could be mayor exposure for your art if I blow up idk

Excellent!, any possibilities to teach me to do a realistic hair as you did it?

So interesting to look at these renders. If I were to do this I would begin with real photos of a girl for my textures. Blitter let me know if you decide to make tutorials I would buy them for sure. Let us know if you figure out how to fix the UVs on the dress !

Amazing work. At first glance, without going into detail, it gives the impression of being a photograph.

I´ve seen a lot of work done in blender. But my stars this is freaking, freaking, freaking awesome. How about lending me your talent for just one day. OMG is all I can say.

is there a download for the model available anywhere?

1 Like

Awesome! I absolutely love the use of flat lighting here, contextually it totally sells the piece. Only thing that really give it away imho is the lighting on the hair, but maybe that’s just a blender limitation thing, hair is hard even for the big motion picture studios.

this is so cool!

I agree, the skin is stellar and must be a LOT of work. That knee! Those lips! You MUST have studied real lips from non-models to get all the reshaping of her lips to be so imperfect and yet so REAL.
All the assymetriies in her features make a huge difference since so many people try to use CG for perfection.
Anyway, one flaw I saw upon reinspection of the OP is that her chin is not actually resting on her knuckles (which are asesome by the way, hands are super-hard). There should be some compression of her face from weight on the fingers.
Don’t you just hate perfection? It just makes people try harder and harder to nit-pick. Anywhere else on the web people wouldn’t think twice if not told was CG.

Nitpicking, but the biggest thing that jumps out to me is that the hair over her right shoulder seems out of focus but the chair behind it is still in focus. So not sure if that’s a depth of field issue or something else.
Overall, that is outstanding work!!!