My Blender 2.8 addons

Hello guys and girls. Have not been here for a very long time. I’m very impressed with the new version of Blender. Started updating all of my addons . Edge fillet is almost done. Will post new versions here soon. :grinning:

Old post. Edge fillet and other bmesh tools

Edge Fillet edge_fillet.zip (2.6 KB)

6 Likes

Edge Fillet makes me think of Edge Flow:

1 Like

Not the same. Maybe I should change the name.

IMO, there is no need, really.

1 Like

Great news. Thank you for your effort updating your tools.

Thanks for updating your add-ons.

I’m wondering: what does Edge Fillet do that can’t be done by pressing Control + B (Bevel Edge) or Control + Shift + B (Bevel Vertex) in Edit Mode?

Thank you guys . Those addons have been written almost 10 years ago, and I have been using them a lot. I coded them because Blender did not have what I needed then. Before I post them here they will be updated with the new functionality.

1 Like

Hi

Just uploaded a test version of edge fillet. It is a very simple version from 10 years ago but I have a lot of ideas for updating it and the rest of my addons and I have over 30 of them . A lot of work lol. To use it just select two connected edges and press Fillet, or watch my YouTube video.
Download link in first post.
https://youtu.be/DVisQ_-NQ8Q

2 Likes

Updated most of my addons and old Index Visualiser but they are not ready to be released yet.

4 Likes

Wonderful list, your tools were always the best :slight_smile:

Thank you Meta-Androcto !
All the addons will have new features and I have a lot of ideas for new addons.
I am having a little problems with old bgl. LOL

yes, same here, bgl is breaking a few thing and difficult to adjust to.
Your compiling an impressive list again! It’s very exciting :smile:

1 Like

Thank You :grinning:

Does anybody have old honeycomb script ?

hi, it’s in add_mesh _extra_objects addon in release. If that’s the one your talking about?

Yes thank you Meta-Androcto. I have a lot of old addons that have been very useful . I am fixing them so they can be used in Blender 2.8. And I am almost done with my addons except two that I am having problems with.