My dream house

A tiny house that i dreamed about. Please let me know what you do think.

Blender 3.0.1, Cycles, 1000 samples

60 Likes

:+1:
Great work, congrats.

1 Like

Wonderful!

1 Like

Te quedo muy buena

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Thank you Bart!

1 Like

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

1 Like

It looks cool, but man I wouldn’t want to take a wrong step in the middle of the night.

Fabulous work!

1 Like

wish You that your dreams come true

1 Like

I really like the closeup off the Living room!

1 Like

I guess you made use of the relight system? Or light groups as they are called in Blender

Wow, neat. Why do you say it’s so tiny though?
It’s a good use of Cycles. I like that you dreamed the whole thing. The design is quite unique I think.
Very realistic and I like how you filled out the whole room with decor.

1 Like

I just love this. I tried to do a similar piece myself a while back and never got the realism you have managed to get here.
Quick question, is the lighting in through the windows an environment (HDRI) setup or is it lighting?

Amazing work, you have captured the real feel so incredibly well…

1 Like

Thank you for your kind words.
I used a HDRI downloaded from Poly Haven. They have amazing stuff.

What is your approach to setting light emission strength? Do you have a strategy for getting real world values into Blender or do you just eyeball it?

1 Like

I just eyeball it. I’ve tried so many different settings. Usually I prefer a slightly overexposed scene.

Not really “tiny”, but really GREAT! :grinning:

1 Like

Nice work… One thing I’d change is I’d randomize the pattern on the bedroom ceiling beams so they’re not all the same. And the repeating pattern on the loft beam (in first shot).

The sofa back cushions seem a bit too high, but that’s just personal preference.

Pretty cool little home though. I like how you conveyed day and night.

One thing I can’t figure out is the red parts of the windows. It doesn’t look like red curtains or part of the window frame, but how or what is making that part red?