My entry for the contest.

The .zip is uploaded too now(thanx Fudge).

Lemmy: save target as

Nice game Pepius! I made it to “Let’s burn!” but, I had to change the background color. Too dark.

Neat game Pepius. Made me scratch my head for a while!!

jrt.

I don’t know how these files have been encoded, but I can’t open either the .zip or .rar at my end.

Might I recommend the .7z format with 7-Zip? It has better compression than both formats, and it’s open-source.

Andy

I don’t know how these files have been encoded, but I can’t open either the .zip or .rar at my end.

same thing happened to me the first time i tried downloading it, I think
something might be wrong with the hosting service, my download utility
would connect and disconnect like a blinker. but then i tried it later and it worked fine.

Nor.J hosted the .zip (thanx!)

http://www.ikx.no/tmp/files/pepiuzgame.zip

Nor.J’s link works :slight_smile:

Fun gameplay! Reminds me of lemmings for some reason. I ended up with a score of around -1100 :expressionless:

Is it intended on that explosives level to shoot fire through the wall? That’s how I did it anyway. The side arrow box was a problem in one place, since the ball needed to be very close to it to trigger. Occasionally I couldn’t select blocks too. Overall though a very enjoyable game!

It’s great being able to create games like this now we have orthogonal camera support. I think I will start work on a 2D game in the near future.

2d Games is very Cool to make indeed :stuck_out_tongue: