My first Blender course on Udemy

Hello fellow blender users,

I just finished my “Create awesome volumetric spheres in blender” course and is available for 9,99 € till end of August on udemy via the following coupon code:
[https://www.udemy.com/create-awesome-volumetric-spheres-in-blender/?couponCode=BLENDERMONK_COUPON]

In this course you will learn how to create awesome spherical volumetric effects using Blender cycles render engine. These volumetric effects are 100% procedural and thus are highly customisable and there is no need for any texture maps.

You will also discover that the skills and techniques learned in this course will be a great help in creating beautiful volumetric effects which you can use in a wide variety of projects, such as science fiction, fantasy and abstract artworks and animations.

The Intro to Volumetric spheres is free if you want to get a taste.

There are also more than 20 bonus volumetric spherical effects included in this course.
In the future cool bonus projects will be added to this course to teach you new things.

So i hope i have gotten you excited for this course and please check out the link to see the promo video on Udemy.

Happy blending :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice! I’ll definitely check it out.