My first blender render

Hi, it is my first Blender 3D project. i don’t have any sofa model. i did download this sofa. Thanks.

Level 1

Level 2

Level 3

pretty good for your first, might want to shrink the sofas down a bit though, looks kinda big for some reason. And the screen texture looks tilted, is that on purpose?

You are a liar! your first render was a cube and we all know that xD… Just kidding, nice work for first time. You will learn a lot of new things in time…

i was using max before. i think; i will learn it. Screen texture; yes i feel like using tilded angles. Really thanks for replies. :slight_smile:

One of his latest and favorite pieces is “ElMahalla ElKubra Straight Ahead,” named after an Egyptian fishing village on the Nile. The piece blends Arabic and Big Band music into a playful story. The combination of two very strong individual cultural identities applied to rhythm and melody results in a surprising and vibrant composition… Whether used for businesses, public schools, or other places that need monitoring, security guards North London bound are useful. Because security guards’ functions can range from patrolling hallways to watching surveillance cameras and apprehending criminals, it is very important that those security guards used for these tasks are able to fill in and perform as well as possible at any given time. Also, many security guards North London companies are very communication savvy, which is vitally important in instances where reinforcements are needed. Each episode illuminates some area of life in the UK during the war, such as rationing, the black market,sac tory burch, Nazi sympathizers and so on. It’s one of the real treats of the past decade and the crowning achievement of creator Anthony Horowitz. If you haven’t seen it yet, jump… He made me do many harmful things to myself, but his latest command was even more extreme. He commanded me to stop eating,prada sac a main, and for two weeks, I obeyed him. I was physically and mentally exhausted after this fortnight, but being sectioned still managed to take my breath away… The youngest of the group is Netsuite (N). Netsuite came public in 2008 and is a San Mateo, CA provider of ondemand customer relationship management and enterprise resource planning software and ecommerce services. EPS growth has grown 100%,chloé outlet, 0%, 200%, 300%,prada chaussures, 100%, 50%,chloe handtaschen, 33%, and 25% the past eight quarters. Number two is the conscious practice of gratitude. Knowing that your life is a 20 out of 10 is not only about having lots of good stuff,sac prada, it is also about having the state of mind to appreciate how blessed you are. I like to say thank you to my invisible takeittothelimit angels 20 to 25 times a day, for various little things… Many companies importing China’s rare earth elements like to brag about their high environmental and ethical standards and good corporate citizenship, yet they are quite willing to source these raw materials from Chinese producers that observe minimum environmental and labor standards. Maybe the standards they claim only apply to their activities in their home countries. Their exploitation of resources and cheap labor in developing countries is something they don’t like to acknowledge…

Everything is great except Erdogan :slight_smile:

My first render was terrible compared to yours :). Nice picture I like the light.

Thanks a lot :slight_smile:

Work on textures. Render looks nice.

Good for 1. render. Set sofa cushions shadings smooth, not flat. Around lamps hanging and flying a lot of flies, maybe lamps are dirty or you are rendering with cycles :slight_smile:

Yes it’s Cycles Render Engine :slight_smile:

Merhaba, nasselsin abi :slight_smile: May I ask you your render times ? Because last render looks like 3d viewport view.

Merhaba, iyiyim. Sen nasılsın? :slight_smile:
Render times: [2000 Sample]
1= 2min (open environment)
2=5min (open environment)
3=90min (closed environment)

Great for your first render! Just take a second look at the proportions and watch your lighting. The only light in the scene is from the two lamps by the tv stand, yet it looks pretty bright on the other side of the room too. Wonderful job on modeling and color scheme for your first render, though! Thumbs up!

i must study for better works. Thanks for reply :slight_smile: