My first finished Blender 2.57 project - Cube in Empty Space

When trying to be funny, please try to be at least somewhat original. This has been done several times before, even on this forum.

That looks like a spam to me.

Always a cube, never a UVSphere or a Cylinder… and this cube needs more bevel ¬¬

Seriously, this joke is too old… and we shouldn’t allow this kind of situation if we want a serious-looking community… mods, please…

The Yellow Cube With Interesting Lighting was the first version of this joke I saw, back in the days of yore when this forum was called elYsiun. It was just a yellow cube on a gray plane, casting a simple shadow. The background was pink. Basically the same as this only with more effort. Kids these days, they’re getting lazy!

Is this close Plantperson?

The best I could do with the info I had.

Haha…I’m only laughing because so many people have done this same thing…sigh

Yellow Cube With Interesting Lighting makes me say BWAR-R-R-ARG!!!

The amount of polygons on that thing crashed my pc

Lolllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Yesssss tutorial, tutorial, tutorial!!!

Really? It makes me say trr.

It makes me…

…________
…,.-’"…~., .............................,.-"..................................."-., .........................,/...............................................":, .....................,?......................................................\, .................../...........................................................,} ................./......................................................,:`^`..} .............../...................................................,:"........./ ..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../ ............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../ .........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/ ..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....} ...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../ ...,,,___.\`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../ ............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-" ............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\ .............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__ ,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-, .....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\ ...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\ ................................`:,,...........................`\..............__ .....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==
,-%…\ ...................................,<|,-&``…`

lol, awesome!

lol very nice work. All sides of the cube appear to be of exactly equal length yet rendered with a 3d perspective distortion. Very impressive

Great Job, Wireframes please?

Would be funny. The only thing is, he’s like the 2358928352398523th User who made this “Joke”.

Wow man!!!

The only thing is, he’s like the 2358928352398523th User who made this “Joke”

He’s actually the 2358928352398524th user to make this joke.

Hmm after going pixel by pixel of your incredibly hi res image I found ONE error… the pixel on (516065462796,5165465143) is WAY to grey

Lol, this could actually be considered modern art to some, and the sad part is, I’m not even kidding…I could very well imagine this image printed and canvased and put on display in a museum. It might be a joke now, but a lot of people would love to have this hanging from their wall.

Cube in Empty Space

This image speaks to me volumes about the existential isolation of the individual human spirit amidst a bleak & uncaring & unfathomable universe. We are born alone, we die alone. Beautiful, man.