my first human head! looks pretty nice!! update on page two

did u use a tut to make the head?

yep i did, u can tell were i followed the tut and the parts that are mine, the parts that are mine have bad topology are probably completely wrong lol

actually your overall topology is really good! You seem to have been able to define the head with a lot less vertices than me. What I did for the forhead point was extend it to the back of the head. That way I have an edgeloop that runs down the nose and over the entire skull and back of neck. This allows you to put an indentation in the forehead (I have one myself). Your upper nose is a little too wide.

wombal: yea i noticed the top part of the nose, ill fix. thnx for comments :slight_smile:

the main part of the head (the back part) is an icosphere that i shape slightly into a head like shape :wink:

Well if you move that point down a bit on the side of the head, the center of the icosphere, you can easily attach an ear that way! And you will have an edgeloop around it as well. You would have to remove the one point though before you do that.