My graphics tablet is blocking my blender

I bought a momentum MT100 graphics tablet and it’s working fine, but the software that comes with it crashes, my blender keeps giving small recurring crashes, I’ve already disabled Windows Ink But it didn’t help, does anyone know what to do?

Welcome :tada:

What software ?? The driver, the preferences app, additional graphics software ???

You also might use the info given in the blender docu: crahses… especially about the log and command line…

The tablet software that lets me use tablet functions such as pressure sensitivity or shortcut buttons

I do not understand this:

If the specific tablet tool to adjust the settings does not work then only the driver may use some standard settings adjustable by some standard (window ?) settings…

You may have to elaborate this to get a more suited answer. Likes ecaxt OS version etc…

I’m using the translator so it’s difficult to explain but I use Windows 10 and Blender 4.0, the graphics tablet as well as an application for extra functions such as pressure sensor But without this application it works normally but without the functions just like a mouse but the application that comes with it keeps blocking my blender Giving short crashes like when playing a very heavy game

I hope you understand, I can record the screen and send it to you

Usually when attaching a tablet the special mode of it is recognized (for example absolute vs relative with a mouse)… also apps which can interpret pressure… just use this info…

…so you miht have to check the support for the tablet… maybe there are some newer tools…