My Home theater build

So this is my 62,400 Watts Peak Peavey home Theater Blend using My Awesome Blender3.6, so all i have to model the 4 SP2 which goes for SL, SR as well as SBL, SBR the massive ones goes behind the screen

So there you go tour grade loud speakers, at least i got speaker texture correct and Bless Blender.

6 Likes

is a bit … overkill for a home theatre, unless your theatre is much larger than would fit in a typical home. :smiley: what kind of amperage service do you have?

that said, nice job on the models. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Use power amps like Crown, Crest Pro 9200 and 5200 and DBX 31 Band dual graphic equalizers, and the Marantz 15.4 channel XLR Balance pre outs i am so glad you love it something like this

1 Like

and you’ve a dedicated power circuit for each amp? the crown pictured, for instance, can hit 35amps at 1/3 power (depends on ohmage of speakers and how many hooked up to it) … that’s enough to melt most house wiring (excepting higher amp circuits like electric stoves/dryers and such).

and most newer houses only have mebbe up to 200a service to the home to boot. :slight_smile: so, end result: don’t turn that system on too loud. :smiley:

1 Like

Alright answer me this if this is overkill for my home theater, then look at this 80" Seismic sub for home theater?

so read the info on it, i would get a electritian too make sure all okay

lol… definitely make sure your home is stable and earthquake proof first. :smiley:

okay, so that 80" sub is powered by two 5000 watt amps. they of course don’t give proper specs for the amp they include with that sub, so i’ll look at similar amps from QSC, like the 5050a, which can be bridged to 5000watts. at that setting, and at 1/8 power with pink noise w 4ohm, you’re pulling about 14amps out of the wall… which most current homes can handle okay, ideally on a 20a circuit. but, you wanna crank it? okay now we’re at almost 30a at 1/3 power (still pink noise), 4ohm. which is more than non-specialized electrical circuits in homes. and this 80" sub uses .two. of these.
and now i see that the 80" is an 8ohm speaker … okay, so actually to get the same power as their 2 amps, we need >three< of these 5050a… (the 5050 puts out 5000 watts for 4ohm speakers, 3600 for 8ohm, using same current from the wall)

please do, just for your safety is all. :slight_smile:

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!