My newest character

I call her, “Omnia” which means “everything” in Latin. She’s still a work in progress, but I thought she’s good enough for now to post over at Blendswap: http://www.blendswap.com/blends/characters/omnia_v01/

I plan to use her as a basis for creating other figures, both male and female, so the geometry is fairly simple to allow easy manipulation. I put some shape keys in there to adjust her shape, nothing special.

I’ll post more detailed pictures soon, and I’ll be looking to improve the mesh when I can.

Here’s a closeup of her head…

…and this shows some of the shape keys…

I intend to fix her clothing so that it has shape keys to match the body – unless someone knows an automatic way to apply the body keys to the clothing.

UPDATE!! I’ve used Omnia to create a variation. You’ll notice that the head is quite different…

Here are a couple of body shots…

Quite the improvement. I’m glad that you fixed her face. The topology looks great. All you need to do now is to reduce the specularity of the clothes and the fabric is perfect.

Thanks for the comment! The clothes are a little over the top, but I was experimenting with a texture so it’s just the result of that. As for the face – yes, quite an improvement, but again, the original model is just a base to create more finalized characters, and this latest one is an example of that. The trick was to create a low poly base mesh that was “base” enough to allow easy manipulation into something more final. The base is ugly :slight_smile: but it’s just a starting point.