My post seems to in constant edit mode

Hi.

I don’t know who to ask. But my recent posting of a 3d model seems to be in limbo. The last interaction on it has a pencil icon on it, by Bartv it seems. Every time I click on that notification , it sends me to an edit screen , where I can edit my post.

Any reason for this. Can I make my post normal again?

Thanks.

Hi,

Drop a screenshot of what you have.

Yeah, we need more information than this. Which post? I see nothing from you in the moderation pipeline.

This icon?

It means that there has been an edit of some kind, and clicking it allows you to see a history of previous edits.

I can’t find the post that you’re referencing, but It’s more than likely that Bart moved it to a more relevant part of the forum, or might have merged a post or something. For example, I just moved this post from Technical Support to Blender Artists Website Support which is the correct place for it to be.

1 Like

Okay thanks . Must have been moved. The post id called Deborah Rennard Likeness Model

Just a quick, somewhat unrelated note: when doing WIP threads, it’s generally better practice to reply to your own thread with your updates rather than editing the original post, which makes it much harder to see the progress you’re making :slight_smile:

1 Like