My reply on the 3DS Max release at CG Talk!

You can do real quick modeling in blender thanks to the fact you can do it pure with hotkeys and the mouse left in from the earlier days of blender and no having to type in much of anything if anything for modeling operation

Oh man, I really did it this time, didn’t I?

I want to apologize to everyone here at elysiun and everyone who uses Blender. This was a stupid thing to have done and I did not even realize I had done it. When that post, and this one, were done, I was in a drunken stupor. Not an excuse, but it definitley doesn’t help. I think you are all aware of what type of person I am and this was a dumb ass thing to have done.

BgDM

Meh, I wouldn’t worry about it. Doesn’t look like anyone on the CGtalk thread was offended so I don’t see why anyone here should be. What you wrote just sounded like a poke-fun at you joke to me. Besides, of all the things to do in a drunken stupor, telling the world how good Blender is has got to be somewhere very near the bottom of the “really dumb things to do” list. :wink:
Must we have these continuous debates of the merits of Blender and other applications ? Yes, they’re interesting, but surely we’ve done it to death already…

It’s ok BgDM, you’re still all the little Blender user’s hero. And dang the m0del you made that is shown in your CGtalk avatar is top-notch

Dude, your post was not harsh at all. It had a playfull tone to it, and nobody took it seriously. So I’d get over it (I’ve gone on elysiun pissed and started new threads to flame everybody I didn’t like… thank god for the fact that I was too drunk to put a subject line in the new thread so they didn’t post; much to my releif in the mourning)

LOL! :smiley:

I’ve been there, one weekend I was so drunk (but not so drunk I can’t
remember) that I wrote one of my standard “extremely long” lectures
on some “moral-yadda-yadda” and couldn’t post it for some reason.

Where’s the submit button? There’s six…no seven Preview buttons :stuck_out_tongue:

I guess we need a new category for these kinds of threads then don’t we? :wink:

Well, there goes our country club membership! lol

I could have sworn I saw the following at elysiun that saturday night:

http://www.hamsterking.com/blender/3d/elysiunjoke.jpg

Or was it just me?
(if it was me…must have been the first time in history one could snapshot an image from my mind)

Excellent photoshopping there Joongle.

oh man…where was that [Oh Crap] button when I needed it…

Hey, don’t sweat it. You are one cool Blender Head here and even over at CGtalk. Now did you medicate yourself with some more Blender treatments?

Hehehe.

Blend on!