My Second Anime Style Characters

NOt much of an update here but i thought i would also include, in my off time i made three other character models.

The first one i loved the most was… only partially mine… hardly mine… i stole some models from Pokemon X & Y and tweaked them.
They were really cute and i’d like to experiment more with them and possibly alter them more. I’m sad that i lost these in the horrific accident with my last computer, however what is stopping me from trying these again is they are a little too chibi for my liking, and i used Pokemon’s models as a base and i feel like that’s not right.

Next i tried to make my Runescape character for some short animations.
Very heartbroken over this one as i felt i did such a good job on this one.
I may remake this one day if i can think of some kind of runescape story i would like to make. But for now it is not very versitile at all for this anime feel im going for.

And thirdly just after Project one, i was disatisfied with the Chibi-ness of Project one’s characters and tried to make taller characters for a short animation. They were my first time putting alot of texture work into Blender, but i made them just awfully way too stickly. :frowning:

Sorry for the horrible animation on that one. i have gotten better. You can see in this video my animation skills now, though it is using in game models instead of models i made, which is why i’ll put only a link for that one.