My sinserest appologoies to this forum

I am sorry fro the inopropriet subject matter of the “State of the world”
thread, I guess I should have knoen it would turn into a religious smear campaign by both sides,
but I myself got a look at what some people are concerned with in these days.

again I am very sorry,
Now, lets get back to Blending

but the thing that surprised me is that the thread have just reached a lot of pages too fast ! i haven’t seen that in any forum , lol …

p.s. i hope that they don’t continue that discussion here , lol …

Well it is a hot topic these days,
it is like a prized turd that you have been saving for a few days in the toilt, and it is staring to foul up the place, the question is do you flush?
That is my analogy to the current president

Don’t worry about it Salvadore, it’s not really your fault. That sort of thread always does that.

Don’t worry about it Salvadore, it’s not really your fault. That sort of thread always does that.
like the moon and god and social , it was innocent & neat at the begining , but at the end it turned to shi7 ! …

that happend to me salvadore , i know your feeling :frowning: ,

it’s too hard to manage to control different people !

I haven’t read that thread, but what you said is true. General matters tend to turn into a heated religion discussion. It’s like Jihad in some threads. Just live and let live. Just agree to disagree.

The church of the Flying Spaghetti monster will bring peace to us all :slight_smile:

dont loose hope :smiley:

Supppose it becomes a wee bit tender to some but its good to hear peoples opinions. Just don’t think a thread should be closed cause of subject matter, no matter the content - we’re not in the middle ages any more. I wouldn’t worry about it dude

Yeah sure, like in one thread: Dundaglan! I hope you burn in hell! And in another thread: Hey dundaglan, cool model, how did you do the texturing.

Yeah right, that’s practical.

I think it’s because of people who get attacked just because they mention religion. Have you seen the Political Ticker on CNN, Mike Huckabee gets attacked just because he mentions Christ and says Merry Christmas:spin:

I think it’s because of people who get attacked just because they mention religion. Have you seen the Political Ticker on CNN, Mike Huckabee gets attacked just because he mentions Christ and says Merry Christmas:spin:

I think that it is more in line with religion, racism, and nationalism polluting society in general .
This is cyberspace… we can keep the things that decayed real society for so long, out of the communities , so that people can get along.

We have a chance, to build communities, that are free of the tyranny so many have suffered in the past.

It is a good thing that religion gets censored from a world wide forum like this.

I dont see why people insist on dragging it in all the time. They have to inject their beliefs upon the unwilling.And they end up loosing friends :frowning:

same thing happens with politics,and nationalism but it is not as bad.

I hope I can see a day, when it does not need to be censored… People just naturally respect one and other, and keep the offensive things to themselves.

Censorship of Christianity is a bad thing, it’s pretty sad to say that the Athiests have freedom to talk against Christianity, but the Christians can’t say anything about their beliefs, sadly, it’s what many liberals are trying to do.

stop the sterile discussion ! :mad: … no offenese but that is too much ! !

No worries about the “state of the world” thread.

Atheism is not a belief, or a religion.It is the lack of.

As far as cencorship goes, i think it is great to see the people who have censored the masses in the past, are finally feeling the wrath of their own ideals now!
The irony of the book burners, finally seeing their own books up for the burning makes me giggle uncontrollably .

The masses have the rights to knowledge now, and I hope it stays that way :slight_smile:

CD, with all due respect, hold off the crusade for another time. I know you’re yearning to jump on the soap on every occasion, but it is just the polarizing rhetoric that Salvadore may be talking about that spoils everything. Your point of view has been made clear to anyone who knows you (as is mine or somebody else’s). But your arguments starts with paranoia (everyone attacks christians), then you throw up an impenetrable shield (I have the right to believe in what my religion gives me), then comes the hitting with the club from behind the shield (atheist and the UCLA and the evolutionists has an hidden agenda to destroy me along with my religion), and finally the parry (You see! You liberals are trying to victimize me).
Am I in the ball park here? That’s the same pattern of discussion that is being used not only by you, but also by some other guys on both sides of the line. I’m always open for unexplored ideas of course, but let’s discussed civilized, and stop shooting arrows from your own private island, because that is really polarizing and annoying.

Love you all anyways. Peace

Cheers Mmphie!
PS - In one your “closed by moderators” thread - you said that “Mmphie” is an acceptable nickname for you - so that’s why I called you “Mmphie”. Unless there was another thread or post I missed.

Mmph! You just said you’re against Christianity and against God, you’re against the selling of Bibles, the spreading of the story of Jesus, and everything that deals with Christianity, and you’re not ashamed?!

Sorry, but you just told everyone you’re a radical athiest set out to try to destroy Christianity, you have established the bottom of the barrel of morals on this board, you give me no reason to help you in anything unless you find out personally through a church of what Christianity really is.

Toontje: I may as well stop if Mmph! stops smearing negative borderline hate comments about Christianity on these discussions.

p.s. i hope that they don’t continue that discussion here , lol …

http://blenderartists.org/forum/images/ba-buttons/report.gif … :evilgrin:
edit ::

ha ha ha …
http://www.rptrading.biz/stone-FortSmithPrisonLock-Sm.jpg

:evilgrin:

3Guru - I’m behind you!