My username was changed

Lol my username got changed to a random number! :rofl:

1 Like

Arf! What was it supposed to be?

It was :radioactive::radioactive::radioactive: I guess Discourse doesnā€™t allow symbols in usernames?

Ah that sounds likely yes :slight_smile:

Yes! Discourse did justice with you! 11170 is much easier to quoteā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
(Just kidding, I love those three radioactive symbols)

1 Like

If you want to change your username to something else that Discourse does support, just let me know.

1 Like

Same, it was a bit of a disappointment I couldnā€™t login right away because my username was changed.

Used to be ā€œFelix_KĆ¼ttā€. Would like to have it changed to ā€œMegalomaniakā€(not talking about the display name) or alternatively ā€œMegalomaniakaalā€ if possible, this way itā€™s more in line with other forums Iā€™m active at such as godotdevelopers and level1techs.

edit: I also find it strange that user-tag is rendered first and bigger/bold instead of ā€œreal nameā€(display name).

on meta.discourse.org it seems to be the other way around which IMO makes a lot more sense.

My was changed from Hikaru Ai to hikaru_ai

Thanks Fweeb, I would choose radioactive but itā€™s taken by a user with 1 post from 15 years ago lol, so I guess Iā€™ll choose radio_active :sunglasses:

Should be fixed now. :slight_smile: