Mytherland - The Valley

I made this scene on Blender Eevee and composed it using HTML and CSS as the main world scenery for my website project ‘myther.land’.

I’ve designed it as multi-layered component for parallax to make a sense of depth:

37f46cd392b30e7eb9199214f9ab88e5-ezgif.com-resize

Scenery color changes accordingly server time by using CSS color hue and contrast:

This scene goal was to be detailed but also plain to make difference from the current website interface. I’m happy how it turned out. Original render was the first one, afternoon and night versions were captured from the website directly.

48 Likes

This is really lovely! I am so inspired by your work here. I truly enjoy the layers and the color choices you made. They all pop really well. Thank you for sharing this!

I’d love to take these as a desktop background!

2 Likes

I’d love to hear more about how you set this up on your website :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow! Such a stunning landscape. And the colors are so good. :grinning:

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Thank you very much, I’m so happy my work inspired others. And feel free to use these as wallpapers!

Thank you so much - it’s such an honor to be included again among such great artists!

1 Like

You’re on the featured row! :+1:

1 Like

When your website project is done- please tag me on Blender Artists with a link ^-^

Oh, that’s delicious, fantastic atmospheres. I can’t make up my mind which is my favourite. I love the afternoon warmth, and the night gives me a sense of security. Is this some kind of temple or church on the left? I love how the river cuts that mysterious valley in half.

2 Likes

Its nice work , truly

1 Like

Hello everyone,

Presenting the “Behind the Scenes” article for this incredible artwork!

Feel free to explore the article written by the artist himself. It takes you through the detailed process of creating the artwork and offers valuable insights into environment-layering and toon-shading in Blender.

Regards,
Alina Khan
Editor at Blender Nation | LinkedIn

1 Like