Mythology Competition starting today!

24 hour speed competition starts 06:00 GMT.

for more information:
https://blenderartists.org/news.php?mode=display&item_id=8

/me fires up blender and the coffee machine!
LET THE MARATHON START!
:smiley:
.andy

oh no. andy’s competeing? :frowning: I surrender. :wink: hehe. let the games begin! I will try my best.

may the best blenderhead win.

Let the killing begin!

Martin

waiting impatiently…only 2hours to go!! then I’ll blend like crazy! :smiley:

hehe, I think I’ll give it a spin

here is my entry:

http://www.team-aig.com/dreamsgate/Muse.jpg

She is a muse, and muses are the daughters of Zeus and Mnemosyne. They are known for the music of their song, which brings joy to any who hear it. There are nine Muses, each with her own specialty: Clio (History), Urania (Astronmy), Melpomene (Tragedy), Thalia (Comedy), Terpsichore (Dance), Calliope (Epic Poetry), Erato (Love Poetry), Polyhymnia (Songs to the Gods), Euterpe (Lyric Poetry).

I don’t know if the power will kick off, so I’m out, but good luck everybody.

:o I only just found out about this, so I’m 6 hours late!

I don’t know whether I’ll compete.

no problem , there’s still enough time to make an awesome entry.
i’m going to start later this afternoon :expressionless:
.andy

I´m in, too :slight_smile:

Dang, I slept in today. Oh well, still got 16 hours, lets go! I expect to see some pretty good stuff here.

Goo

Oh great, you should have given a bit of advance warning before starting this :-?

It’s now 3:00 pm Gmt and I’ve only just come on line meaning that other people have had a full 9 hours head start…

Guess Im out of this one.

M@dcow: If I understood correctly, the contest closes at 6:00 AM GMT Sunday morning, so you still have a lot of time to do your entry.

Martin

Hehe…with that maniac @ndy participating? Nah, I’d need the full 24 hours to beat him…

Who is blendering 24Hours??? :stuck_out_tongue: At a maximum i would say you can blend 15 hours. But 10 hours are enough. So come on :slight_smile:

ok… now it s perhaps too late :slight_smile:

I can’t compete!

I hate my computer! :<

I got new drivers from NVidia to make things better, and now nothing works!

Grrrrrrrr…

Hehe…with that maniac @ndy participating? Nah, I’d need the full 24 hours to beat him…[/quote]

BLEH! i’ve got only 10 hours and my entry is looking like crap…
…does that make you join? :smiley:
.andy

ha ha ha…you guys are damn lucky this time that i’m not taking part in it.next time i will kick every dude’s ass. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hah! You wouldn’t have been able to beat @ndys entry in a day and you know it.

I want another contest!! >.< this time it should be an animation…and you get 48 hours the time