nameSTACK [1.02.20]

Update - Version 0.8.2 - Modifiers now use their proper icon in the item panel.

Woow hope this get to trunk it’s a must tool for me, one suggestion…would be better in my opinion… when you are batch naming to have activated object and object data by default, I believe that’s the usual thing people do.

I do believe your right.

I will place them in a property group before this add-on reaches 1.0, so that the last used options will be stored.

Making object and object data the default can be annoying to disable in some cases, such as when batch renaming bones.

I did however locate a bug, unfortunately fixing this bug will make this add-on no longer backwards compatible, at-least not with bones, not entirely, I don’t think bones will properly display while in edit mode any longer while using a blender version older then 2.66, actually it may not even work on version 2.66a trunk, the change was made and tested using a revision newer then 55453

Edit - All add-on settings are stored either with the current layout or the current scene, so it is now possible to decide on which settings are active and save them with user settings.

Edit - options saved with current scene only.

Hello, I tried to install this addon but blender doesn’t find it, what is the name of the addon if I want to look for it inside the addon menu?

This addon is compatible with 2.66a? because I been trying to install it all morning and the addon will not appear in the list of installed addons, just to check i removed all my addons and left just this one and when I looked on the list to activate it I got a message saying I had not addons on the folder at all.

:frowning: too bad it doesn’t work with the recent blender 2.67…

It seems to be working properly for me. What exactly doesn’t work for you ?

I can’t activate it…

Looks like it’s working for me with 2.67. I’ve been using SVN builds, and it hasn’t broken since the last major Blender update.

@valcar3d: Try getting a build from graphicall or buildbot and see if those accept it. I haven’t tried with the BF official build, so I can’t attest to whether it works there. All I know is that I’ve been building Blender almost daily without issues.

Ok it’s working now, by simply uninstalling it and reinstall it again worked…Oh by the way with the official 2.67 release. Thanks

Download link seems to broken… sad, as now I would need this!

I keep a copy here, in addons_extern.

great plugin!

Indispensable. Thank you.
I don’t know about Python RE’s. How would line for suffix count look like? Where can i get a list of RE’s?

Hi , just found your addon via google, i wasn’t able to make it work for the 2.70 versions. Is it still maintained?

Mmmh, not running for 2.69 either …

Yeah, what BaRe said… is this still being maintained?
Sounds really useful.
I hope the white hasn’t become unstuck from your rice. :eyebrowlift2:

proxe hasn’t been online in quite awhile, not sure about this script being maintained. I wonder if it is something simple that needs to be changed though…

Very sorry guys, I have been having a rough past few years and been without computer for most of it for various reasons, I am looking forward to getting up and running soon.