Need a 3D artist for an NFT project

Hey everyone! We are an upcoming NFt project. We started to design our NFTs 2 months ago, but now we realized that 3d projects are getting more and more successful. That’s why I’m contacting y’all!

Here are my answers:

1. Type of project: modeling, rendering
  2. I got a whole team behind the project, but I could not find a 3d artist yet
  3. I am looking for a desinger with special skills in: rendering, dealing with animal fur, making super realistic models, making clothes ( I will give you the base 2d model anyways
  4. Deadline: 10th of February (it would be amazing to finish it earlier, but I don’t wanna hurry you up)
  5. I want a semi-realistic 3d and rendered lemur with realistic fur. The character should have human body shape, covered in fur. Basically just a human body shape with lemur fur. You should be able to see the body only from head to chest. I want it a bit “unreal”. I know it is the opposite of what I’ve said earlier, but by “unreal” I mean its characteristics should be unreal. For example, maybe bigger eyes, smiling a bit, maybe its mouth open etc. (the best example for this would be the @bigcats.nft on instagram, I’m not trying to promote anything but this is the best example for what I want)
  6. I don’t know how much would this cost, but I know that you have to deal with animal fur and semi-realistic model.
    PS: We are just some teenagers developing this, so we don’t have a really big budget.:smiley:

Try to answer the following questions in your post:

1. What is the type of project? modeling, rendering, motion graphics, games, VFX etc
  2. Are you a company or individual? We recommend to post a link to your website.
  3. What kind of designer are you looking for? Experience level, special skills, etc
  4. What is the deadline?
  5. Description of the project. It is best to be clear on what you expect the final project to look like, this will attract higher level designers
  6. What is the budget? This is not obligatory, but it helps a little information, like whether this is for entry level or veteran designer.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.