Need a model for a small project that I'm doing. (read tags)

{I already made this, but it deleted out of nowhere} I’m not good at 3D modeling, but I want a 3D model done for a small project. I tried to make it with AI, but it didn’t work out well. I used something like DALL-E, but free since it’s hard to find a job for my needs. I used AI to make photos of another photo from a game that I like to play. The first photo does a lot right, but I don’t like the size of the boobs, how skinny she is, and that she is naked. I do want the 3D model to be able to get naked though. I really like the face of this image, so can you please keep the face for the model. I did use this image as a base for every AI photo.

This next photo is good for the dress and the size of the boobs I want. the thing is that I want it to look like a maid dress. I also will like the skirt of the dress go down right before the knees. the choker also looks very good, and I want a heart shape for the bra. I also like the shape of the body on this one too.

I do want succubus horns because I want her to be like half succubus and half human. She has the beauty, horns, nails, skin, and organs of a succubus. this next image show some of these traits the best, but I hate the color of the horns on it. I will like the horns to be black. the hair is also very nice nice on her.

Some accessories are: a fox tail that is like the first image below, but I want the orange to be light purple. It also should look like if it has a but plug at one end. The second image is bondage cuffs for the ankles and the wrist, and I don’t want them to be connected and I want the chains to be longer. The last image is a good example for the lips color. some features I want are purple finger nails, purple eyes with a red tint, and I want the hair to be a pony tail that doesn’t go pass the shoulders.
Tail.COC2

Galleen

1 Like

I’m not going to yuck your yum, but on a different note, this is a lot of work for free… I can say with pretty much 100% confidence you’re not going to get anyone to do this unless you offer to pay

4 Likes

Hmm… :thinking: …how do you bring home your bacon ??

Usually people:

• do their stuff or
  • get paid to make stuff.

Also… if someone may be known for awhile in any community… and then tries some collaboration…

And Santa Claus already had delivered all his presents… :person_shrugging:

If you look on any modeling timelapse… then you will see that this takes some time… not mentioneing the years of practice and experience someone need to be able to do this at all…

To be honest, I thought of a response like that, but I don’t know a good price for it. What will a good price for it be then? I will like to know your opinion on how much it should be since you have been around the community for awhile.

Just have a look at some of the 3D object websites… and select the style and scale of details… to get an idea…

And… remember this would be a mass product… a speciallized individually for you…

those cuffs looks easy to make i can help i guess

I take these kind of specific but kinda big requests for 500€/1000€, look up my IG, have plenty of custom art