Hello everyone! I am looking for somebody that can help develop a custom script or addon I need for a pipeline I am developing. I am essentially trying to port the controls for a camera rig I made in After Effects effects to function in Blender. It includes procedural movement controls and a few other pieces of functionality that I have grown accustomed to and quite like in my workflow.
I am aware of Ian Huberts Free Camera Shake:
While, I do actually have almost the same functionality in my rig, that is a very small part of how the system functions and I am willing to pay somebody to build me something custom to my specifications. I’m thinking the easiest thing would be for me to show you a screens share of what I built and what I need it to do in Blender.
I am an individual working on a passion project and bettering my workflow as a whole. You can check out my instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/that_locomotive/
Would like to get started asap. I have some budget set aside for this so maybe it would be best to start with your day rate and we can take it from there.
Thanks!