Need Blender Addon Developer

Hello everyone! I am looking for somebody that can help develop a custom script or addon I need for a pipeline I am developing. I am essentially trying to port the controls for a camera rig I made in After Effects effects to function in Blender. It includes procedural movement controls and a few other pieces of functionality that I have grown accustomed to and quite like in my workflow.

I am aware of Ian Huberts Free Camera Shake:

While, I do actually have almost the same functionality in my rig, that is a very small part of how the system functions and I am willing to pay somebody to build me something custom to my specifications. Iā€™m thinking the easiest thing would be for me to show you a screens share of what I built and what I need it to do in Blender.

I am an individual working on a passion project and bettering my workflow as a whole. You can check out my instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/that_locomotive/

Would like to get started asap. I have some budget set aside for this so maybe it would be best to start with your day rate and we can take it from there.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hey all, just letting you know the position is filled until further notice, thanks so much!

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.