Need feedback in achieve realism!

NIKE x Off White All Halows Eve Blazer Mid

I feel like I spent too much time on this project.

Is this even look realistic?

NOTE: my goal is to make it realistic without making damage of the shoe, without dirt etc. I want it look like fresh from the box.

6 Likes

I think it looks reasonably realistic, but IMHO the actual visual composition could use some help.

Wow! Looks amazing!:fire:

Tune the chromatic aberation down - it’s too much.

Would be interesting to see, how a wireframe rendering of this scene looks like!

the cloth part (or whatever you call it - the part that’s not the sole of the shoe) looks spot on. the shoe laces too - i couldn’t say it those parts was 3d or not.

the shadows in the holes where the shoelaces go through the shoe feel too dark - that’s all i’d say that looks “off”.

Start by decorating the shoe! What sort of fabric would you choose, for each section of the stitching? Would you reeally ask the manufacturer to build “the Swoop” that way?

Your model is basically fine.

I would say that the Nike logo doesn’t seem to have much texture on it. I personally haven’t used it, but if possible you might want to either use the leather texture you have for the shoe with a changed color, or the quick fur/hair effect and just making it have tiny hairs, because even out of the box that piece still looks too perfect.

1400.00 for a pair, wow.
I would say it’s really close from what I saw on line. I realize a good many images are cut out and edited in photoshop for online selling but I would be interested to see it with an all white environment, can you put it in a lightbox? How many samples did you set it to for rendering?
Val