Need for Speed Underground 2 Rachel's Ride

Redesigning a childhood dream

I have always tried to follow my childhood dreams throughout my life. A large part of who I am today and what I am looking for was formed by this series. Fantastic Need for speed franchise. Today, after 20 years, I am going to redesign some of the titles of this game series in order to relive my childhood and learn something from this game as a designer. From designing body kits to environmental design and game developing.

This project will be a long term project and this page will be updated in this page.

Some Info:
Software: Blender 3D [v4]
Render: Cycles X - 200 Samples at 2000x2000 px
Color Correction: Adobe Lightroom

Gallery:

About Need for Speed Underground 2

Need for Speed: Underground 2 is the eighth title in the Need for Speed series, released in 2004. It builds upon the success of its predecessor, Need for Speed: Underground, by introducing free roam gameplay. Set in the fictional city of Bayview, the game allows players to explore the streets, find sponsors, and compete against rivals. Unlike the linear race-to-race progression of the original, Underground 2 offers a more open-world experience, where players can immerse themselves in urban car culture and customization.

Thanks for watching!

4 Likes

I couldn’t post any other renders of this project (Blender Artists new user limits) so if you like this project please visit my website.

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

Thank you very much, That made me really happy :))))