Need help fixing model

Hello there, I am Gunchap Red, a 3d artist who’s expertise lies more in SFM than Blender. I am currently looking for someone to help fix a notable problem with a model I have ported to work in SFM.

The problem is that the right thumb of the model is severely broken and messed up.

This issue existed for this model long before I ported it to SFM, but it has taken me too long to notice. As you can see in the screenshot below, the other thumb is just fine.

I come to you as I do not have the knowledge and expertise to be able to fix this issue, and I post it here because I am willing to pay to have this fixed. Budget will be decided by the artist, and whoever is decided on for the fix will also be credited in the workshop description of this model.

If you are interested in fixing this model, the best way to contact me is through Discord at Gunchap_Red.

1 Like

UPDATE

I would like to let everyone know that I already found someone to handle the job. Thank you to all who responded.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.